Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, thought I'd start a thread for all those who are applying or have been accepted into Ziauddin for this years session. We should start a WhatsApp group too. DM me your number and ill add you to the group chat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a question,i applied for Ziauddin and i got shortlisted for bds even though mbbs was my first choice,i gave my interview and they asked me my first choice and asked me questions related to it. My perc is 85 in matric and 73 in inter,federal board and i am from kuwait but applied local because of the board so what are my chances to get into mbbs?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a question,i applied for Ziauddin and i got shortlisted for bds even though mbbs was my first choice,i gave my interview and they asked me my first choice and asked me questions related to it. My perc is 85 in matric and 73 in inter,federal board and i am from kuwait but applied local because of the board so what are my chances to get into mbbs?
Just call them and ask. I called them yesterday and they confirmed my admission in BDS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I called them three days back and they told me it will be finalized by 22 oct. They called me today to bring my 12th marksheet..
what is your aggregate?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey i just got the message today that i have been accepted in the mbbs programme Alhamdullilah, but i am really unsure about zu ...my aggregate of this year nts is fine (although the nts was extremely difficult this year ) and if merit drops as it is predicted till 66 for self finance for KMDC , i think i'll rather go to KMDC or LNMC .If i dont get into any of these instituitions then i'll surely go to ZU...but the problem is that ZU only gives you a limited time to accept your admission offer so if anybody else has gotten their letter I'll be really grateful if they would help over this dillema as LNMC is giving calls for interview quite late due to retest of Punjab this year...so what should i do...any help over this descision would be greeted with relish..

- - - Updated - - -

Hey i just got the message today that i have been accepted in the mbbs programme Alhamdullilah, but i am really unsure about zu ...my aggregate of this year nts is fine (although the nts was extremely difficult this year ) and if merit drops as it is predicted till 66 for self finance for KMDC , i think i'll rather go to KMDC or LNMC .If i dont get into any of these instituitions then i'll surely go to ZU...but the problem is that ZU only gives you a limited time to accept your admission offer so if anybody else has gotten their letter I'll be really grateful if they would help me over this dillema as LNMC is giving calls for interview quite late due to retest of Punjab this year...so what should i do...any help over this descision would be greeted with relish..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey i just got the message today that i have been accepted in the mbbs programme Alhamdullilah, but i am really unsure about zu ...my aggregate of this year nts is fine (although the nts was extremely difficult this year ) and if merit drops as it is predicted till 66 for self finance for KMDC , i think i'll rather go to KMDC or LNMC .If i dont get into any of these instituitions then i'll surely go to ZU...but the problem is that ZU only gives you a limited time to accept your admission offer so if anybody else has gotten their letter I'll be really grateful if they would help over this dillema as LNMC is giving calls for interview quite late due to retest of Punjab this year...so what should i do...any help over this descision would be greeted with relish..

- - - Updated - - -

Hey i just got the message today that i have been accepted in the mbbs programme Alhamdullilah, but i am really unsure about zu ...my aggregate of this year nts is fine (although the nts was extremely difficult this year ) and if merit drops as it is predicted till 66 for self finance for KMDC , i think i'll rather go to KMDC or LNMC .If i dont get into any of these instituitions then i'll surely go to ZU...but the problem is that ZU only gives you a limited time to accept your admission offer so if anybody else has gotten their letter I'll be really grateful if they would help me over this dillema as LNMC is giving calls for interview quite late due to retest of Punjab this year...so what should i do...any help over this descision would be greeted with relish..[/QUOTE

ZUs refund policy says they'll refund the tuition fee and all just not the admission fee (50,000)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Futuresurgeon i also wanted to ask that they asked to make a payorder of 12 lacs something so will we have to pay 12 lacs every year while studying mbbs their or just the 7 lacs tuition fees each year

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks Futuresurgeon i also wanted to ask that they asked to make a payorder of 12 lacs something so will we have to pay 12 lacs every year while studying mbbs their or just the 7 lacs tuition fees each year
You collected the offer letter yeah? The refund policy must be clear by now. Not 12 lac every year of course. It'll be less. It can be more than 7lac as you'll have to pay the examination fee every year.

·
Registered
32 Posts
You'll have to pay 12 lac for the first year because of the other fees as well such as documentation fees etc.
By the way, after you start ZU could you please post on this thread about your experience and all the student benefits. I applied this year but didn't get called so could you also tell me if it's worth applying next year again?
And how is the student body And teaching staff?
And also congratulations!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey guys! I got into ziauddin and BUMDC for BDS. I'm from Lahore and I really have no idea which one to choose. It would be great if any of you could help.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey guys! I got into ziauddin and BUMDC for BDS. I'm from Lahore and I really have no idea which one to choose. It would be great if any of you could help.
If I were you I would choose ZU because it has its own hospital and also because ZU conducts a lot of events every year for the students that encourage character building and confidence development and there are other student benefits that ZU provides you with that BUMDC doesn't. I heard about the students benefits from a ZU student somewhere on this thread. If I find I'll link it.
Hope this helps.:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
If I were you I would choose ZU because it has its own hospital and also because ZU conducts a lot of events every year for the students that encourage character building and confidence development and there are other student benefits that ZU provides you with that BUMDC doesn't. I heard about the students benefits from a ZU student somewhere on this thread. If I find I'll link it.
Hope this helps.
Thank you so much! This helped. I asked a lot of people. All of them said ZU. ZU it is then. All the best to you. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi guys does anyone have a clue as to when the term is starting?
I'm not a ZU student but I have been very updated to the 2016policy mess. Maybe they will give you guys a notification after 7th December because that's supposed to be the day of the final decision

1 - 19 of 19 Posts