Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow!..Thanks so much for those links!! I used a video atlas to help with anatomy last year but the brain part of it was really superficial--that was a problem because I had a really hard time with brain at the beginning. At college, the teachers would tell us to do certain topics from certain books, but none of them alone would have enough information in relation to the questions they were asking. I ended up searching for some of the topics on Wikipedia and that helped. I guess it wasn't really because the information was different but more because it was nice to study from some place other than a book. I know those videos really would have helped me and I am sure that they will help a lot of people...so thanks again!! :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow!..Thanks so much for those links!! I used a video atlas to help with anatomy last year but the brain part of it was really superficial--that was a problem because I had a really hard time with brain at the beginning. At college, the teachers would tell us to do certain topics from certain books, but none of them alone would have enough information in relation to the questions they were asking. I ended up searching for some of the topics on Wikipedia and that helped. I guess it wasn't really because the information was different but more because it was nice to study from some place other than a book. I know those videos really would have helped me and I am sure that they will help a lot of people...so thanks again!! :)
yeh for sure videos are great, especially for a subject like histology!

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Thanks Majid. I'm studying neuroanatomy right now and these videos are definitely a big help! Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts