Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so u heard that KE classes begin on dec 26 and the classes in other places like nishter medical college and AIMC and etc are beginning on Jan 2nd why is that i thought that all the Punjab classes begin at the same time!!!

sorry accidentally posted twice#angry

·
Registered
72 Posts
yea, KE starts on the 26th. But i expect majority of the class will show up after jan 1-2nd. Enjoy the time off bro.

·
Registered
418 Posts
im also guessing that most people will attend KE on the 2nd mainly because the first few days would be some kind of orientation and whatnot.....................

·
Registered
173 Posts
QMC people have already started it...surprising aint it? well, their classes started on the 17th Dec, just fees,allotments,orientation...thats it coz 20th onwards, we have winter vacation and all the colleges will re-open on the 2nd and only then,1st year will be coming to the colleges...
KEU started it on the 26th coz they wanna be different from others probably as they have asked 1st year to join when its winter vacation in all other colleges #grin !! I wonder if they really schedule the winter break or not...#eek

·
Registered
72 Posts
QMC people have already started it...surprising aint it? well, their classes started on the 17th Dec, just fees,allotments,orientation...thats it coz 20th onwards, we have winter vacation and all the colleges will re-open on the 2nd and only then,1st year will be coming to the colleges...
KEU started it on the 26th coz they wanna be different from others probably as they have asked 1st year to join when its winter vacation in all other colleges #grin !! I wonder if they really schedule the winter break or not...#eek
Yea KE is always trying to be different. All the classes have finished since early November so tech. speaking we have been on a very long break.
The Gov't of Punjab has announced winter holidays till the 31st. So all schools and universities will re-open on Monday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts