Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a difficult question to answer (and a stupid question to most) but I really need the answers. Do government colleges in Pakistan accept you in their mbbs program if you score enough on the entry test?
Please don't tell me to look for another field because if I won't deserve to be a doctor because "I had to retake the exams" then I'll be kicked out. I want to give myself a chance that I will use to the fullest to fulfil my dream of becoming a doctor.
Please just tell me which colleges will accept me and tell me if govt colleges will let me even buy their forms and appear in their tests.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Why don't you try doing the SAT II test and see how you do on those as DIMC will take you on if you are international and have passed both alevels and SAT II. If you are a local student I would recommend looking at United Medical College who are known for taking students with lower grades

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why don't you try doing the SAT II test and see how you do on those as DIMC will take you on if you are international and have passed both alevels and SAT II. If you are a local student I would recommend looking at United Medical College who are known for taking students with lower grades
Thank you for the information~!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts