Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The aggregate i calculated was 63% i am wondering which private medical college should i apply... i messed up in my MCAT :'( ... I always had interest in BDS... Please dont tell me i should bribe my way through college... Like most of the threads i have read so far they say colleges like LMDC give admissions to those who give some extra amount. Please i am in need of proper guidance. I am the only one in my family who pursued for medical. Id be so glad if you all helped me.

Regards,
Meena

·
Registered
16 Posts
im in the same boat, i messed up my mcat although i thought i did pretty well.... anyways so my aggregate comes to 66% and i know that admission for mbbs in any good private college like shalamar or cmh or sheikh zayed is out of reach unless i go on foreign seat which ill probably end up doing :). Im pretty confused if i should do bds or mbbs and from what ive heard about bds is that lmdc merit for bds is pretty low, people get in bds with 60's aggregate, in fact my cousin last year got acceptance on 61% for bds at lmdc local seat and without asking for any donation. So i'd say that you might end up having a good chance to get into lmdc on local seat for bds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts