Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when was the last time you cried and why

#sad #growl #sorry

·
Registered
61 Posts
Cry----- to utter inarticulate sounds, esp. of lamentation, grief, or suffering, usually with tears.

yo taimur, where is that slice of pizza located??????????

·
Registered
418 Posts
Cry----- to utter inarticulate sounds, esp. of lamentation, grief, or suffering, usually with tears.

yo taimur, where is that slice of pizza located??????????

hey pride, being a new yorker u shud know that you can get that slice of pizza only from new york....yep ONLY in NY can u get such pizza.........mmmmmmmm yes good stuff.........pizza by the slice from your local italian guy operated pizzeria............u californians wouldnt know!!!!

i feel like crying cuz its been a while since i ve had any real pizza...

·
Registered
415 Posts
yep ONLY in NY can u get such pizza.........u californians wouldnt know!!!!
Yes, but only in California do we have the one, the only...

California Pizza Kitchen.

You should cry because it's California-exclusive (I think #laugh)

·
Registered
7 Posts
i cried yesterday becoz frm last few dayzz my mom hv been tellin me dat she wud take me for my Learners. I read de whole book, i actually memorized every single word of it. I was so excited to get my L coz my mom is leaving for Edminton dis friday n she's gonna leave de car behind so i wanted to hv a great time wid my frnds. but when i went to ICBC office dey were like de office is closed today i was so pissed i started crying n she was like dun worry we can cum tom but i dunno i kept crying de whole evening n i went to sleep. she is leaving in 2 dayz i dun hv my L n i dunno how to Drive n dat pisses me off.#growl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts