Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be better, Med school in Pakistan or Med school in Caribbean / South America?

Considering all factors, why would one choose Pakistan over South America, when i think u can get the degree in 4 years over there ( South America).

For people that want to do residence in USA, which one would be better and why?

·
Registered
539 Posts
You should never consider time as a factor in your decision for choosing a medical school, trust me, there are many factors involved.

Personally IMO, if your a Pakistani, your much better off coming to Pakistan. Otherwise why go overseas at all????

·
Registered
63 Posts
What would be better, Med school in Pakistan or Med school in Caribbean / South America?

Considering all factors, why would one choose Pakistan over South America, when i think u can get the degree in 4 years over there ( South America).

For people that want to do residence in USA, which one would be better and why?
TO TELL U THE TRUTH DO NOT TOUCH PAKISTANI PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGES WITH A BARGE POLE! ESPECIALLY IIMC OR AMC. THE REASON BEING BOTH ARE ARMY RUN AND YOU ONLY PROGRESS INTO THE NEXT YEAR IF YOUR FATHER IS ARMY PERSONNEL OR SHEIKH RASHID! I M NOT TALKING RUBBISH, COZ MY OLDER BROTHER HAS HAD THIS DONE ONTO HIM. IN IIMC THE CIVILLIAN BATCH WAS ALL FAILED AND THEIR EXAM RESULTS DOCTORED. AND BECAUSE OF THIS TOTALARIANISM U CANNOT EVEN FIGHT THEM. MY BROTHER IS STILL WAITING FOR HIS FEE WHICH HE DEPOSITED FOR HIS 2ND YEAR BUT GOT EXPELLED. THEY HAVENT GIVEN IT YET. AND IF YOU ARE GOING FROM A MODERN COUNTRY LIKE USA OR UK TO PAKISTAN, THEN WATCH OUT FOR JERKS ASKING U STUPID QUESTIONS. BUT IF U STILL WANNA GET ADMISSION THEN IT COULDNT BE EASIER. APPLY AS A FOREIGHN STUDENT AND PAY YOUR 10 LAKH RUPEES AND THATS IT. UR IN. NO TEST NO INTERVIEW NO TENSION!

GOVERNMENT COLLEGES HAVE A LOWER LEVEL OF CORRUPTION BUT THEIR SYLABBUS IS MESSED UP. TOOOOOOO MUCH DETAIL. HEARD OF A PAKI BOARD CALLED UHS. STAY AWAY FROM IT. A PERSON WHO KNOWS BD CHAURASIA LIKE THE BACK OF HIS HAND WOULD FAIL IT. AND BD IS THE BIBLE OF ANATOMY, AFTER GREYS OFCOURSE.

ANY MO QUESTIONS ON PAKILAND, ASK ME.

GOVERNMENT IS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts