Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is a question for all those who have applied in CMH Lahore and gotten elsewhere.
What will you guys do if you later get into CMH. Transfer or let it go?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have the same question. I got in shalamar alhamdulilah but always wanted to go to CMH. Idk what's up with CMH right now, but they're delaying stuff a lot. I'll probably have to let it go. :(

·
Registered
228 Posts
So this is a question for all those who have applied in CMH Lahore and gotten elsewhere.
What will you guys do if you later get into CMH. Transfer or let it go?
The new PM&DC regulation says that after one month of classes you can only 'Transfer' after two years.
You can 'Refund' your money and get into somewhere. But it is a painstakingly long process and if classes start in the process, you can lose up to 25-50% depending upon college.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Pull your socks and stay happy now every private medical college in Punjab will get respective worth, because central policy will give more value to each institute of Punjab, From next year you will see that we are really with nice colleges..as in public medical colleges it's our wish that somewhere we get, so same will be with private when central policy implement... So don't care about Cmh and say thanks to Allah...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts