What's up bro. Yea Lahore is not like NYC, Philly, or Baltimore. Its has some stuff to do. But it can get kinda boring at times.
1)There is a very good coffee shop, CTC (Coffee Tea and Company). Usually spend alot time there relaxing with friends and cousins. The good thing about CTC is that its open 24hrs so 2-3am is the perfect time to go after a hard days of classes and wards. All they need is internet and the experience is even better.
2)If you are into sheesha, which has been the latest thing for the last couple of years, there are many spots around Lahore. Some include min-golf, cafe life, chill pill, al-nakhal, and some others as well. But the ones i have mentioned seem to be the best ones.
3)If you are in to the car and motorbike scene then usually every Saturday all the imports and high end cars put on a little un-official car show. Usually there are races as well. The whole fast and the furious thing really caught on here. On Sundays the guys on the sport bikes come out and have there own thing. I tend to go to these events. Oh and there is an official car show put on in Pakistan once a year in every major city. But more variety in Karachi compared to Lahore.
4) You can pretty much find any type of food here from Aloo paratha to sushi and shashimi. Except for Mexican, lol still can't find a taco or a bean burrito. Too many restaurants to list bro. Majority of the good international chains are on M.M. Alam Rd. every one knows where it is. Oh there is a really good place for pancakes and waffles in Defence. Its called Pan-cake Lounge. Its the closest thing to IHOP here.
5) I m pretty sure all the ladies will love shopping here. Its pretty much the fashion capital. When my sis and mom come here, they go crazy with the shopping. Being that i have to drive them around i know pretty much all the spots. (thats pretty sad!)
6) Every one here is cricket crazy. Usually its very chaotic when Pakistan cricket team is playing here in Lahore. I was never a cricket fan, but did watch a couple of cricket night games here in Lahore with my cousins. All though its not the same as watching the Eagles play but hey it was fun. So that is also a possibility.
7) Usually on holidays you can head up north to Isb and muree for some sight seeing, really beautiful areas up there. If your into hunting and fishing there are places near Multan. Actually went hunting last year. It was fun.
8) Sometimes when all else fails. The local banks and travel agents have like a 3day 2night reduced packages to places like Dubai, Qatar, Egypt, Hong Kong, Goa, Maldives, and other places. Went to Dubai last last spring for $200! It was really cool and gives you the time to get away from things here in Pakistan.
Hopes this helps bro.