1. You can find cuetips here no problem.
2. Bring your laptop to watch movies for sure.
3. Dont bring a cell phone from USA unless its unlocked and GSM otherwise you can buy one in pakistan no problem.
4. If you plan on visiting often, ie like every year then bring enough to last you a year. Bring some tennis shoes for sports, bring a pair or regular casual shoes for when your not at school, and maybe a dress pair for nice functions and then a black nice lookin pair for school.
5. Clothes, COTTON EVERYTHING!!! 100%. Comfortable and loose, nothing black for summer wear. It doesnt get too cold in winter so dont bring a heavy coat, but bring a jacket.
6. If you wear contacts, bring them cuz its hard to find your kind here. Otherwise you can find all your eye needs here.
7. Dont bring any books with you.
8. Since you will be new when arriving for school and even though you can find everything here, you wont know exactly where to find what at first so I suggest you bring enough of your personal thingies to last at least 3 months, ie toothpaste, medicines, lens solutions.
9. Oh ya, the socks and underwears here SUCK BAD so bring plenty of those. (specially hear those from girls in pakistan cuz when u go to usa and u ask wat to bring back they always say lingerie of some kind!)
10. Bring some american notebooks, College ruled 5 star or whatever if your used to them cuz in pakistan their paper sucks, they have plenty of pens here though.
11. If you can find some white doctor jackets from a medical supply store there, bring those as their higher quality otherwise you can wear the cheap paki ones they have here. You wont need a stethoscope here until 3rd year really and they have those here anyway.
12. So living in hostel, maybe bring a pillow with you if you have one your used to in usa as I never found a good Paki pillow.
13. Bring a heavy duty bookbag, the ones here suck.
These were general pointers. Hope they helped. But ya for girls best to be hecka conservative.