Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A strange incident of my Life,

Yestrday,i had been to my class excursion and we returned late at night so i decided to stay at the hostel with my friends instead of going back home.Today,in the morning, my driver came to pick me up, back home since the classes were off today. the driver was driving the car and i was just looking outside at the traffic that all of a sudden,the car in front of us which was fairly FEW metres away from mine,just because the driver was driving a bit slow, it Blasted.it just went up into the air and fell down....Fire and Smoke all around.it was all very filmi and at the very moment, i couldnt make out whether im dreaming or it really happened.God...it was horrible.U folks might have heard the news or watched on TV. they say it was a terrorist attack,targeting some imp. personality..some Judge of High Court, Multan or so since the attack was anticipated by the authorities earlier and there was a police alert!3 people have died and some 10 or so are injured.i m still wondering.....that my car was so near and i have escaped the accident.ohh.... I M ALIVE ! I m safe ! Allhumdullilah....its all due to His Will that im fine and writing this post rite now....otherwise i would have been in the EMergency Unit or the other world (God forbid).#shocked
THX ALLah Almighty. it wasnt my time, it really wasnt.Life can change in just a sec. one cant even think of....for me,it took me some time to get normal and assure myself that im fine.but now thnking abt the incident, i feel like im blessed with a new Life. im born again!:happy: such a terrible accident and such a sharp escape..it cudnt have been possible without Allah's will !
Allhumdullilah! #happy

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Wow Ammarah, that's amazing and horrifying all at once. I read about the terrorist attack in the news just a few hours ago. I'm glad that you and your loved ones are safe and hope that the perpetrators of such a cowardly and heinous crime are brought to justice as soon as possible.

·
Registered
349 Posts
yup ammarah....alhamdulilah is all i can say..in bad times and good we should always remain content :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
really nice to know that u had escaped such horrifying attack. no doubt life and death is in hands of great Lord.
@ rehan bhai
bro where there is no justice such incidents will happen. when government will martyar innocent people in waziristan and tribal areas by calling them terrorist, mind that such reactions will follow. poor people are being killed and our government is enjoying so called " roshan khial islam" theme. they are martrying the mosques . to every action there is reaction. i agree this particular incident was target killing as judge was just to announce the dicision. but we shud see it in broad perspective. we shud eliminate the basic cause . not just doing wat america wants. american planes had recently killed so many people in our area. our gov is just singing . wats that. how this country be saved . i am sorry but future is really #sorry

·
Registered
178 Posts
That sounds so scary! I hope ur ok... I dont want this to sound melodramatic but if u have horrible flash-back moments and scary dreams and stuff u should see a councillor or someone. I once read major incidents in your life your not prepared for can be detrimental if you do not deal with them properly at the appropriate time! Im sure I can speak for all when I say, Im glad your with us !

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha..no no, ur suggestion is really welcomed ...but im perfectly alright and dont need any counselling !!
thanks anyways, :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
what IS going on there rite now? i kno there's this uproar because of the suspension of that judge and all the lawyers are protesting...but suicide bombings? y r those so frequent now over there?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hmm, im not so sure re: sucicide bombings, but I was watching GEO news for 6 hours on Friday (yes I had nothing better to do). And the Police had raided the GEO news headquaters because they were reporting what was happening on the streets. This in turn violated freedom of press blah di blah... and that where I've got to so far... I just hope Pakistan gets a brilliant leader + political party that actually make sense. They dont make them like M. A. Bhutto anymore.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yah i also watched it that day but no suicide bombing is there upto now...

·
Registered
178 Posts
youre pretty much gay for not knowing that it's Z.A. Bhutto. (Zulfiqar Ali).

PWNT.
I can give a mature response to this but eh... what the heck!

OOooh I typo'd his one initial wrong. Biggie. Atleast I knew whom he was. Thanks for the late breaking news flash. Oh and by the by... the term 'gay' is sooo 10 years ago. Excusable if you're 13 years old though, so its probably ok for you to use. #happy

·
Registered
75 Posts
I can give a mature response to this but eh... what the heck!

OOooh I typo'd his one initial wrong. Biggie. Atleast I knew whom he was. Thanks for the late breaking news flash. Oh and by the by... the term 'gay' is sooo 10 years ago. Excusable if you're 13 years old though, so its probably ok for you to use. #happy
haha lol OWNED #laugh

·
Registered
61 Posts
Glad to know you are alright. Life and Death walk together. They are always keeping an eye on each other. This is so neither one of them gets lonely. Thank allah for the gift of life. I hope your recovery is fast.:happy:

·
Registered
23 Posts
yup ammarah....alhamdulilah is all i can say..in bad times and good we should always remain content :D
mum and sai "all bad things happen for a gud".
Although it mai not seem it at that moment...it IS true....
if u loose smething...its coz ur gona get smefnk beta.....
if u forget smefink....its coz u might of done it wrong if you HADNT forgot it....
SiMpLe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts