Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in extreme disbelief. i've been trying to get the Fsc books to study for the punjab med school entrance exams.. and there aren't available ANYWHERE. no bookstore has them. not even older editions or used copies. i've been looking in bookstores for these books since the begining of july. every time i go, they bookstore owners tell me "next week, next week they'll be here.." but ofcourse.. it wasn't true.. i did finally get the books through someone who's already been accepted to med school here.. but isn't it a shame that so many people are preparing for this test and there aren't any copies of the books available?

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Yeah, it is unfortunate. Most of the people own these books already as they went through the courses that are associated with the books but for someone coming from abroad it can be quite a torturous process obtaining them.

Anyways, I agree with you and I'm glad you finally found them. Good luck on the test!

·
Registered
88 Posts
yes...that really suks..i was trying to get my hands on one of those..and fortunately i did....but its still a looong process ..b/cc they yet have to be sent from pk and all the wayyyy here...jus waiting.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts