Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

If you're interested in starting a section for another country or area of the world's medical schools, please contact me and we can set that up (provided there is a sizeable amount of content to post in that area).

So please do let me know if you think we should have any other sections.

Thanks!
:teacher:

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was jus wondering if a section on med schools in Africa could be made available
Thanks for your suggestion. Do you think that we'd have enough content to put in those sections and enough users that would be interested in joining to participate?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Dont be so short sighted man, Africa is a whole continent, I'm sure there would be plenty of stuff to post =)

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A section on Africa is open now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think opening regional sections will actually encourage people to post and ask questions about schools in a particular region...

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, like rather than in a specific country, make it like Asian Medical Schools and European Medical Schools ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh hahaha, I actually didn't mean it that way, but that would be useful for Europe, for example. This could include discussion of med schools in UK, Ireland, Poland, and Czech Republic. Right now, nobody is discussing UK schools, so this could be a solution to the current "silence". As threads increase, we can then split them off into separate sections.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great idea -- will incorporate it right away DrVaddy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi folks, how about one for China MBBS. So much sketchy advertisement yet so little concrete info =( Anybody got experience? btw, I'm hoping to come back to North America to practice

·
Registered
1 Posts
Site For Dominican schools

Hi there,

If you're interested in starting a section for another country or area of the world's medical schools, please contact me and we can set that up (provided there is a sizeable amount of content to post in that area).

So please do let me know if you think we should have any other sections.

Thanks!
:teacher:
Hi Rehan,

I would be very interested in starting a site for Dominican Schools. I am looking for students especially from my school,the UASD, but am interested in helping anyone from the schools I already know about. I am also open to any questions from any student from any school regardig residency and licensure in the states.
catherine

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Catherine, thank you for your suggestion.

I think at this time making a whole section just for Dominican schools might be too specific -- however, how would you feel about us making a section for Carribean schools in general? We'd love to have you help out on the site with the vast information and experience that you have to share.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey can u guys start one about medicine in Canada? I have been looking for information online but it all seems soo complicated with the requiremnts as well as visa stuff..:S

1 - 20 of 38 Posts