Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AOA...

I was just wondering that if someone got into Wah Medical College in Wah Cantt (which is private) and Sindh Medical College in Karachi (government), which would be the better option for a foreigner in regards to the teaching level, international reputation, atmosphere (accommodation, environment, safety) etc...

Thanks in advance for whoever will respond to this!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Inshallah i plan on going to Wah or Shifa. Currently lookin for the yellow brick road to one of these. lol

I hope the country turns to normal.

·
Registered
539 Posts
AOA...

I was just wondering that if someone got into Wah Medical College in Wah Cantt (which is private) and Sindh Medical College in Karachi (government), which would be the better option for a foreigner in regards to the teaching level, international reputation, atmosphere (accommodation, environment, safety) etc...

Thanks in advance for whoever will respond to this!
I would go for Wah as its closer proximity to Islamabad, better weather. Wah supposedly has all the best teachers taken from around the area. Its affiliated with UHS which is the university for most medical colleges in Punjab as well. The son of the Vice Chancellor also goes to UHS. Its a new college though but I bet the atmosphere would be ok for a foreigner, less traffic, noise, pollution, safety etc. Wah is a quiet peaceful place!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Wah's dorms are in a hotel for foreigners?? A nice hotel? I wanna see pictures of this!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah I heard that too but my dad went to visit Wah and he said that actually they do have dorms like any other college (a building for girls and one for guys)... but they also have some special space available in hotels which are especially for any locals, foreigners and expatriates who are willing to pay a little more to be accomodated there. It's a POF Hotel (4 star) with all the modern facilities.

·
Registered
9 Posts
wah is a good kolg
but they dont treat students as students of professional kolg

studies are v good there
every year one of the position in uhs is from wmc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts