Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got selected for MBBS in Shalamar Medical and Dental College and also in Wah Medical College. I live in Lahore but I am still unable to decide which one should I go for. Any suggestion will be appreciated. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Oh congratulations!! Both colleges are seriously lit, but If I were you then definitely shalamar on first and wah on second. Btw it's still your choice :)
Good luck !

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
- - - Updated - - -

Oh congratulations!! Both colleges are seriously lit, but If I were you then definitely shalamar on first and wah on second. Btw it's still your choice :)
Good luck !
Thank you! :) Your suggestion will really help me decide.

- - - Updated - - -

I got into Shalamar as well!! I personally think it's much better then wah. But it's your choice :)
Thanks for the suggestion. And congratulations on getting into Shalamar! :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went for Shalamar, so I cannot compare the two. But I would say that Shalamar is really good. There are two or three foreginers in my class and they’re liking it as well.
how are the hostels there
They’re good but for first year, the hostels are off campus. However, once final year students’ are done with their exams, girls will be shifted to the hostels which are within the college premises. And I’ve heard more hostels are underconstruction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts