Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone give some feedback about the college ..like comments about its teaching staff, teaching hospitals, student body, USMLE/PLAB results of students, residency placements abroad,alumni..etc...it would be much appreciated ...thanks !;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Its a normal kind of med college...Not so much facilities and value,,,but ofcorse better then some colleges....:?
I beg to differ..

its above normal...its very good actually..for the last two years or the 2 years before that i heard that its students kept getting 1st and 2nd positions in uhs...thats VERY impressive...

the faculty is the BEST in lahore i can assure you because my mum is a doctor and she knows all about faculty etc and she ALWAYS praises the staff of cpmc...

the campus is beautiful and purposely built..my own brother studies there and loves it! the only downside is that its far..thats why i didnt apply to it...warna its a really good college..and sorry i do'nt know much about plab etc...

anyway go for it!! :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
How Is Rashid Latif Medical College?

I beg to differ..

its above normal...its very good actually..for the last two years or the 2 years before that i heard that its students kept getting 1st and 2nd positions in uhs...thats VERY impressive...

the faculty is the BEST in lahore i can assure you because my mum is a doctor and she knows all about faculty etc and she ALWAYS praises the staff of cpmc...

the campus is beautiful and purposely built..my own brother studies there and loves it! the only downside is that its far..thats why i didnt apply to it...warna its a really good college..and sorry i do'nt know much about plab etc...

anyway go for it!! :p
how is rashid latif medical college?

·
Registered
177 Posts
rashid lateef don't have proper hostel system.... but if you are from lhr then no prob from you i have heard their teacher change quckly like after months... thats whyi left it after call of dues .well best of luck...

·
Registered
18 Posts
rashid lateef don't have proper hostel system.... but if you are from lhr then no prob from you i have heard their teacher change quckly like after months... thats whyi left it after call of dues .well best of luck...
my friend studies there.. he is pretty happy with rashid latif.

·
Registered
312 Posts
so where do you plan on going?

·
Registered
177 Posts
i have deposited my dues in akhtar saeed:)

- - - Updated - - -

my friend studies there.. he is pretty happy with rashid latif.
one of my dad's colleague son got admission there last year...but after giving first prof he left it... he also asked me not to go there

- - - Updated - - -

and where are you going?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all for the insight..its much appreciated....I have made up my mind and I am going to go to cpmc!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts