Medical Students Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Somebody who has been to both akhtar and central, can you tell which place you felt more inclined towards? I really want to visit them but its kinda very far from my place, and nobody has time to drive me there right now

· Registered
383 Posts
Alrite :D
Lets get back to rlmc and uol shall we..:)
okay dude

- - - Updated - - -

Get a motorbike, take a rickshaw, ride the bus
how she ride a bike even i dont know how to ride a bike..

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody who has been to both akhtar and central, can you tell which place you felt more inclined towards? I really want to visit them but its kinda very far from my place, and nobody has time to drive me there right now
same here i cant go very far :( no one can drop me there even our names are also same :woot:

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
If your parents want you to apply there, then they should fund that rickshaw ride.
My parents think I should see the campus on the 10th, if I go take the AMDC test. I just wanted to see if I liked it better than Central, because my fee deadline there is approaching.

- - - Updated - - -

okay dude

- - - Updated - - -

how she ride a bike even i dont know how to ride a bike..

- - - Updated - - -

same here i cant go very far :( no one can drop me there even our names are also same :woot:
I do know how to ride a bike really well actually, don't know how to ride a motor-bike tho. Really? But my name is not "Saske" :/

· Registered
383 Posts
My parents think I should see the campus on the 10th, if I go take the AMDC test. I just wanted to see if I liked it better than Central, because my fee deadline there is approaching.

- - - Updated - - -

I do know how to ride a bike really well actually, don't know how to ride a motor-bike tho. Really? But my name is not "Saske" :/
My name is also not saske i just like saske hahhhaaha

Sent from my GT-S6810 using Tapatalk

41 - 54 of 54 Posts