Medical Students Forums banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

· Registered
965 Posts
crypt: Elaborate what u mean?:?
Which part should i elaborate?

If its the clinical part then i meant that the hospitals are associated are just as important as the medical schools,
After the first two years, most if of the learning takes place at the hospitals,
Patient exposure is vital to making a good doctor.
And central and rashid (especially rashid) have exceptional affiliated hospitals.
What u learn first hand is in the clinical years...and itd be naive to choose a college co-curricular and party fest over other facilities of a college, emphasizing the attached hospitals.

· Registered
383 Posts

If its the clinical part then i meant that the hospitals are associated are just as important as the medical schools,
After the first two years, most if of the learning takes place at the hospitals,
And central and rashid (especially rashid) have exceptional affiliated hospitals.
What u learn first hand is in the clinical years...and itd be naive to choose a college co-curricular and party fest over other facilities of a college, emphasizing the attached hospitals.
Crypt are u forum man .. u online every time.... and have alot of infos

Sent from my GT-S6810 using Tapatalk

· Registered
965 Posts
Which pakge you use for net or u use wifi and who is this person in pic

Sent from my GT-S6810 using Tapatalk
Ive got portable wifi, evo cloud.
The size of my phone.
Stays with me...has an awesome range and speed.

And this person in pic...is the character House from the hollywood season House md.
Its a medical Must-watch season.
Google..:)

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Y
Season...:D
Its pretty obvious whose the girl...:D
Maynn, I love House, it inspired me to go into diagnostics but then Grey's Anatomy happened hahaa

- - - Updated - - -

crypt: Elaborate what u mean?:?
Arslan, can you please explain what made you choose Uol over Central? The early fee thing or some other factors?

· Registered
20 Posts
Y

Maynn, I love House, it inspired me to go into diagnostics but then Grey's Anatomy happened hahaa

- - - Updated - - -

Arslan, can you please explain what made you choose Uol over Central? The early fee thing or some other factors?
Reason why i have preferred UOL over central park is that central park is farther from city more fee only one hostel of college itself I visited the campus and wasn't impressed to meet the staff .. Transport system isn't that good.. And UOL is pretty much well developed and it is giving its education since 1999 ;)

- - - Updated - - -

It has two attached hospitals
i. Nawaz Sharif Social Security Hospital, Multan Road, Lahore.
ii. Al-Khidmat Hospital, Multan Road, Lahore.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts