Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well what you would get from people would be speculation. Best thing to do would to call them both or visit the campus and get a feel of the place on your own.
That is indeed wise.

- - - Updated - - -

any idea about their dues

- - - Updated - - -

whats the merit of rashid and uol?
For their dues its best to check their website. And no idea about their merit, sorry

· Registered
383 Posts
Guys i also applied in uol for a safe point but they didnt give me any slip or anything to identifie my form and admission... and they said they will call u or send u letter but when ???

Sent from my GT-S6810 using Tapatalk

· Registered
20 Posts
Admission letter of UOL will be sent after 11th of november in probably 2 or 3 days .. And one thing more to tell fee of Rashid latif medical college is approx 8 lac without hostel and with hostel it is 9 lac 75 thousands .. I got selected in Central Park and Rashid Latif but i have chosen UOL as i have visited all these three campuses.. And what's wrong if UOL is not affiliated with UHS .. Recognized by PMDC and US and also ranked at 4th number by HEC .. Isn't that enough? :D

· Registered
383 Posts
I wannaa tell you one more thing which is that medical colleges requird affliction with universities thats why medical collgese fmh cmh etc are afflicted with uhs... while uol is itself a university so it dont require affliction with uhs because uni cant afflict with other uni so its not a big deal to afflict with uhs....n

Sent from my GT-S6810 using Tapatalk

· Registered
614 Posts
Admission letter of UOL will be sent after 11th of november in probably 2 or 3 days .. And one thing more to tell fee of Rashid latif medical college is approx 8 lac without hostel and with hostel it is 9 lac 75 thousands .. I got selected in Central Park and Rashid Latif but i have chosen UOL as i have visited all these three campuses.. And what's wrong if UOL is not affiliated with UHS .. Recognized by PMDC and US and also ranked at 4th number by HEC .. Isn't that enough? :D

This means that you give your own papers right? I mean there would be some external papers but you mainly give your own right?

· Registered
20 Posts
Dear Arslanamin! whats your aggregate?
i have applied in RLMC&central park but i have not received any call yet:(
Hahahaha my aggregate is good enough 77.1 percent and i have chosen UOL after thinking alot.. CPMC dean himself gave me me the letter and said to submit fee within a week and you know what i am not going to CPMC :D

- - - Updated - - -

This means that you give your own papers right? I mean there would be some external papers but you mainly give your own right?
Yes the papers are taken by University itself but under PMDC rules and regulations..

· Registered
965 Posts
Hahahaha my aggregate is good enough 77.1 percent and i have chosen UOL after thinking alot.. CPMC dean himself gave me me the letter and said to submit fee within a week and you know what i am not going to CPMC :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the papers are taken by University itself but under PMDC rules and regulations..
Why are u going for uol?

State the pros u see...

U might regret ur decision once you get to ur clinical years.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts