Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I dont have physics, what is the garauntee that I will get accepted into ANY Paki med school?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Zero percent, my friend. It is necessary to have Physics, Chemistry and Biology, to be eligible to apply in all med schools in Pakistan.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and if you are a foreign student, you need to have a minimum 550 score in SAT 2 in all Phy, Chem and Bio subject tests.

·
Registered
89 Posts
If I dont have physics, what is the garauntee that I will get accepted into ANY Paki med school?
You MUST have physics as a major subject to be considered by any medical school here. However, if you are applying based on SAT seats, then you can substitute Physics for Mathematics (Level II only) in your SAT Subject tests for colleges such as Shifa and AKU (those two I know of and maybe others accept that too). At a safe note, you should take both Mathematics II and Physics so you can be given a decision on which score to choose and for those colleges especially that don't accept Math instead of Physics.
But again, in whatever curriculum you are studying, you must take a Physics exam (either FSc, British or AP) in high school. I, myself, took 8 AP exams and my worst was probably Physics but I got a 4 somehow! :):)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts