Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Administrator can i use this forum from a Tapatalk app ( apple store ). They are saying you are not allowed to login via Tapatalk, please contact your forum administrator, What should i do, please help me :)

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Due to the current spam prevention setup on our site, we do not allow new users to post via Tapatalk. After you have been active for a couple of weeks and have a higher post count, you will have the ability to post via Tapatalk.

If you are having trouble simply reading posts via Tapatalk, make sure that you are not logged in. If you are a new user, Tapatalk won't allow you to have access to the site if you are logged in. If the issue persists, please try clearing the cache on your app, or deleting the app and re-installing it and trying again.

·
Registered
965 Posts
im not very new....
and it has been weeks,
still cant login via tapatalk on iphone.
tried re-installing.

please fix that,
since id want to be a part of this forum consistently,
and not have to go inactive when the admission period goes off.

and being on the app on the phone would very helpful.

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Hi Crypt,

We'd love to have this working for you. Can you tell us the following so we can better troubleshoot the issue please:

• Which version of Tapatalk are you using?
  • Which iPhone model do you have?
  • Which version of iOS are you using?

Thank you. We hope to have it working for you soon.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am also having the same problem , I have been trying to login via tapatalk but it reads the same statement as shown at the top.
Can I get a guess , for how much time I have to wait ?
Thank You.

·
Administrator
48 Posts
Hey there,

What kind of error message are you seeing. Would you be able to take a screen hot of the issue?

~ GP community support

1 - 11 of 11 Posts