Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if we could ask for help on subjects like Chem, Orgo, Physics, Bio, etc. here on any threads?

Also, what are the subjects you all HATE from the Pre-Med Curriculum.

Please Share #happy

I terribly DISLIKE Chemistry & Physics....They drive me totally insane. #growl #baffled

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
I hated Organic Chemistry....IMO its something that is barely even required for a medical education -- I swear they just make you take it because they know its hard and they want to see how well you can handle going through hell and back! #angry

·
Registered
305 Posts
I really hated Basic and Organic Chem. I also HATE embriology! #angry But I realize I like a subject depending on who's teaching it. I had some really screwed up teachers for those subjects! lol#yes

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, it all mostly depends on the professors. If they make it fun and easy its delightful!!!
I wish all professors were good, informative, and fun...that hardly happens when they have a PhD on their hands though....I believe that too many years spent on their research and stuff makes them grumpy and sour...then unfortunately...we have to deal with them.

The professor who teaches Micro in our University is about 90 years old, a grump, rude, and selfrighteous...and barely able to walk and speak loud enough for an auditorium of 300 students to hear...even through mics. OH! How I am looking forward to it....

^_^

·
Premium Member
879 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, Its all good!!!!

I love Micro too, Ive been reading some of my friend's notes and its too good.

How about the many interesting things that are out there? I swear after reading some of that stuff I think twice about eating or drinking anything now.

Anything and everything can and will cause a disease....lol....AMAZING.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i spend a good 10 mins thinking which subject i hate ,.... i couldnt even think of one !! hehe ,..... really ! i dont hate any subject !! .... troubling isn't it !!??

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
The only thing troubling is.......YOUR EGO! #rofl

·
Registered
43 Posts
now really alvi, i dont see anyone else having a problem with it ,......plus this isnt about ego,...it's just about accepting the fact that u got to do what u got to do ,...and that there is no point in complaining bout it ....simple !!:7up:

·
Registered
173 Posts
what i hate the most is studying History...but thx God....i dont have to study it any more! its quite stupid memorizing the dates of history events.

·
Registered
43 Posts
oh come on ammara !! History is amazing ,...its the one thing that teaches u how to live ur future cuz it tells u the mistakes ppl have made in their past !! .... dates r alright ,...but i find ppl who remember dates in history really cool ,..its something not everyone can do ,....

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've always found medicine really boring and lame. Is that gonna be a problem for me in the forseeable future, you know, since I'm in medical school?

PS- History kicks ass. And nausheen, you never even did pre-med, that's why you don't hate anything (A-levels isn't pre-med...it's the equivalent of high school).

·
Registered
43 Posts
guess what subjects i had atenolol ??? physics, chemistry and biology !! does that qualify as pre-med ? i hope so , cuz u see my class was called Pre-med Section , unless ofcourse if u r suggesting that a whole school system can be that messed up,...

·
Registered
173 Posts
yah nosheen in that veiw,history is not so bad but what i really hated were the dates only and to ur surprise,i am among those cool ones ;) who easily keep the dates in their memory,still i dont like it! strange ..aint it? nyways,medical subjects which i have studied yet i.e anamty,physiology and biochemistry they are all quite interesting esp. biochemistry and cardiovascular physiology.now i am soon gonna study other subjects as well...so cant tell about them yet!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts