Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are medical schools in Pakistan approved from student loan in Canada or do you need to get a bank loan in Canada for your tuition and finances? If student loans are approved, will they give enough money to cover the cost.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I dont know about loans someone else might be able to help you with that but i do know that private colleges cost around $20,000 and the govt colleges cost way less for $6,000 so if you can get into a govt college that is approved by the u.s you wont have to pay as much and get what you need.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Umar. I didn't know that government colleges allow foreign students. Is the process similar? Like getting Equivalency from IBBC and taking Sat II or do I have to take the local entry test?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Some govt schools require a entry test along with sat2 scores and some even require higher then a 550 sat2 score that all depends on the college you are applying for and based on what i know the process is very similar i think to apply to private you have to go to the college with your equivalency and sat grades but im not very sure about that, you might want to look on the colleges website they might have it and your welcome, good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts