Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aoa, i am in a very worrisome state nowadays because i can't decide whether to go abroad for residency or stay in pakistan. My parents are emotionally dependant on me, that's why deciding is hard for me. My ultimate goal is to become a competent doctor and work in pakistan but i have heard from many peers that the quality of residency in here is very low standard. Is it true? I have heard good things about the fellowship programs in Aga khan and shaukat khanam hospital. Are they good and how do their residencies compare to those of foreign hospitals? Any advice appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Aoa, i am in a very worrisome state nowadays because i can't decide whether to go abroad for residency or stay in pakistan. My parents are emotionally dependant on me, that's why deciding is hard for me. My ultimate goal is to become a competent doctor and work in pakistan but i have heard from many peers that the quality of residency in here is very low standard. Is it true? I have heard good things about the fellowship programs in Aga khan and shaukat khanam hospital. Are they good and how do their residencies compare to those of foreign hospitals? Any advice appreciated.
If you can afford to go abroad, better to go there...Pakistan is not a good place to live..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts