Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Medicine study is not for confused students, if you really want to study medicine & have interest in medicine study then you can join the medicine university or college, You will definitely get a secure job if you study with your first choice.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't believe that it has to be so pure-centered or focussed...that's where well-roundedness can provide a competitive edge.
If I were to choose, because medicine takes more time and is quite dense in content, and the title is harder to get later in the years of one's life, I would choose medicine.
Business concepts just as well as art ones can be learnt not necessarily with formal education.
I took a Business elective in high school, when we majored in Sciences and it helped immensely, although I need not be a Business major.
Later on I enjoyed going to seminars and workshops with business training: customer service, how to write resumes..etc

Really, everything today is on the Internet. There's no excuse to not be able to find out how to or what to learn what you want...but in this world in order to be verified/validated, some professions would require the title or degree, and thus, medicine would have to be so.

We know many entrepreneurs who did not finish formal education afterall: Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerburg, Bill Gates, etc

1 - 2 of 2 Posts