Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my problem is that i have been selected for bs applied biosciences in nust and it seems really promising because afterall its nust!
But my parents want me to go in foundation medical college and do MBBS despite all the money it demands. I am really confused.. what should i opt for? can there be a bright future for me if i take applied biosciences? career wise? if yes then what is it? I don't really mind doing mbbs from foundation i just don't want to burden my parents financially... Please i need some really good advice and help :/

·
Registered
27 Posts
What is your Aggragate for foundation university medical college? And are your parents in the army.
It all depends on what you want to do. The voice coming out of your heart that is compelling you to go to a particular field. You should listen to that. Mbbs is really tough. Ask yourself, Am I Ready For It? Mbbs degree is a really powerful weapon. But it's you to decide.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes my father is in the army and my aggregate is 73%. are my chances slim? because i have a friend there who literally guaranteed my admission there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
serving.

- - - Updated - - -

can you please tell me the pros and cons of bs applied biosciences... future prospects maybe?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have no idea about that. Never heard this field before. Last year the closing merit for army children was approximately 72.4%. What did your friend say who is in FUMC?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would suggest you should do istakhara and ask Allah to guide you. Secondly listen to your parents and what they say I am sure it must be right since the benefit of listening to your parents is that if lets suppose you take biosciences and than you dont get a job or anything than your parents will go like if you had listened to us. So its better than to hear all that your whole life just take up mbbs and if your parents are willing to pay for it than go ahead and do what they want you to do.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank you for that lovely advice i really do appreciate it. :)
But honestly right now i just hope that I get in foundation , because now i really am having serious doubts regarding whether or not i get in. :cry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts