Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am applying to shifa this year and wanted to start a thread because there is a lack on information on their website. I am an international student from U.S and will be applying for a foreign seat. If we can get some activity on this thread, we should start a whatsapp group to talk admission details.

·
Registered
214 Posts
No doubt Shifa Medical College is trusted college, but there are many other valuable & trusted college where you can start your medical studies, All Saints University of medicine is the top-rated medical university of USA, You can visit on their website for full details of admission, Academic program, campus & scholarship etc.
Visit All Saints Medical Universities Official Website - https://allsaintsu.org/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys, the reason for me chosing shifa is mainly the location. I have family in ISB so it is convenient for me to live there. There are better colleges like Aga Khan, but shifa is still a great choice. There hasn't been enough response to start a whatsapp group, if anyone has a group please let me know.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi, Umar. Its Ibrahim, a current 3rd year at shifa. Shoot me a DM if you have any questions. Would love to help you out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts