Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys.. I got 965 in fsc . Matric 968.. And In test disappointingly 258 :( what are my chances of admission .. My total aggregate comes out to be 64% (without interview) .. like out of 87.5% so i guess after interview maybe it will top 70% .. by the way how much marks do they give for an average interview ? : /

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey Guys.. I got 965 in fsc . Matric 968.. And In test disappointingly 258 :( what are my chances of admission .. My total aggregate comes out to be 64% (without interview) .. like out of 87.5% so i guess after interview maybe it will top 70% .. by the way how much marks do they give for an average interview ? : /
I've read varying opinions about what the closing merit for last year was, but the highest I've seen is 69% so I say you shouldn't lose hope at all, considering lesser people applied this year, some might back out due to the PMDC issue, and the test wasn't easy either.

·
Registered
105 Posts
in lahore you should apply in BDS :) sorry no idea about islamabad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts