Medical Students Forums banner

861 - 880 of 891 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm sure a few people apply every year with 700+. With that said, from what I know about applicants, 600 should be more than safe for Shifa. Its process is very similar to that of DIMC from what I understand. Both have listed 550 as min requirements and both attract a similar population. With 700 (or 750+ even), I would suggest you apply to AKU.
would scores of 600-650 be sufficient to apply to dimc?

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey, I was looking forward to getting some information about migration policy in Shifa. I've passed my 1st Prof. Unfortunately, I have been detained in 2nd Prof because of not clearing Gen. Pathology. Is there a way? Or will I just have to sit the whole year out at home.

·
Banned
37 Posts
hi all!!the hostel fee for shifa is written as 350000 i want to ask that whether it is for 5 years or every year we have to deposit 350000 as hostel fee?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Level Og Education and Hostel Facilities

could someone please tell me if the quality of education and the hostels at Shifa are worth their huge fee....and what about employment oppurtunities after graduating ?
thanks.

·
Registered
404 Posts
please advise......shifa, cmh or SIMS??
if you want to go abroad and want some specialization go for shifa, if you want to live in Pakistan with better service structure and job security go for cmh if you want to economize yourself then go for SIMS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I know someone with rooms for rent near Shifa. Send me a private message for details if you're interested.
:)
Hey.. Can you P.M me your contact number or the contact number of the person who is managing this hostel....
I am unable to send you mess. as according to this website I am a new user and do not hve enough posts to send a Private Mess.
LOL...I hve to say that whichever moderator put the restriction on P.M for new users to stop spamming is a true genius...:p

·
Registered
99 Posts
A question for seniors students at shifa:

Is shifa associated with any foreign medical school or hospital in US, canada or UK ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know about any hostel for boys at walking distance from Shifa.......I am searching for one so if anyone among shifa's senior students can help please P.M me......otherwise i would have to pay for Shifa's Hostel by 7th...

861 - 880 of 891 Posts