Medical Students Forums banner

841 - 860 of 891 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Go on the site, they say the list is ''Coming Soon"....Could it be today or tomorrow? #baffled
I did'nt find it writen anywhere on the website

Well i counted the number of people who had more marks than me in the entry test, and there were 169 of them #baffled . I hope i can be inside the 120 students with the aggregate as i've got st As and an equivalence of 84% #confused. The interview also went good so now all is down to Allah's help, pray for me people #happy .

·
Registered
96 Posts
I did'nt find it writen anywhere on the website

Well i counted the number of people who had more marks than me in the entry test, and there were 169 of them #baffled . I hope i can be inside the 120 students with the aggregate as i've got st As and an equivalence of 84% #confused. The interview also went good so now all is down to Allah's help, pray for me people #happy .
Bro I swear it was there a while ago...but it's not there anymore #eek
I guess they updated it again...
I just want the list to come out as soon as possible so that we don't have to wait #sad

You have more chances then me of getting in InshaAllah. When I counted 200 students had scored more than me in the test #sad

·
Registered
3 Posts
what is the process for A level students and is there any scholarship programme for students in al shifa ?
what should be the grades ? sat 1 and 2 both required or only 1 ????
what about entry test for A level ?
after givig SAT do u still have to give entry test ?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yes scholarship will be there for you if you get 75% or 80% in finals...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Shifa is good, I think. But seriously, it's you that matters. You could go to the best institution in the world and still not make it out there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The results are out on the shifa website. It contains the total aggregate scores, but the selected students will b announced on 1st november. I'm on the 135th place for the local seats, i dont think i'll make it #sad

841 - 860 of 891 Posts