Medical Students Forums banner
1181 - 1200 of 1200 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey everyone i'll be giving mcat this year. Well public sector will be the first priority but after that Shifa it is. I really need to know all the requirements for shifa. Can you please lemme know? Apart from the closing merit what confuses me is that do they accept mcat? Or will be holding their own test. And what exactly is HEC ETC 😕 would be thankfull if anyone will clear me all this :')

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey everyone i'll be giving mcat this year. Well public sector will be the first priority but after that Shifa it is. I really need to know all the requirements for shifa. Can you please lemme know? Apart from the closing merit what confuses me is that do they accept mcat? Or will be holding their own test. And what exactly is HEC ETC 😕 would be thankfull if anyone will clear me all this :')
i have the same queries, can someone please post a thorough guideline regarding shifa involving entry test preparation and tips and whether or not we should prepare something extra for shifa apart from the mdcat peparation

1181 - 1200 of 1200 Posts