Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone here know about the entry test of Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical College? What is the format? How many questions? What is the questions distributions? Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i also have the same query. i also want to know the difficulty level of the test and the content (fsc or a-level) and the closing merit of last year. #dull

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last year closing merit of Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Medical College was 77.5%. And they take their own entry test so UHS aggregate doesn't matter. Their test is on 14th of october which will be taken by NTS. Last date to apply is 5th or something so you need to hurry. Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i am aware of the dates and stuff but i want to know the content of the test as in what syllabus(fsc or a-level) is it based on and is there any negative marking in the test?:?

·
Registered
36 Posts
i will post if i get some info from my family friend who got admission in Shekh Zayed, last year.
Apart from our fsc books i have heard that there is some NTS PREMEDICAL book with mcqs which might b helpful for this nts test. Im not sure about it as ive just heard it from my friends.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I appeared in NTS for pre medicals last year and there were 100 total questions. 30 bio,phy,chem and 10 of English. The content of the test was purely fsc based and I'm hoping Shaikh Zayed's will also be the same since its also been taken by NTS.

·
Registered
196 Posts
can anyone tell me about the complete procedure for Shaikh Zayed?
Its fee structure and the test we have to give and also from where the test would be made, I mean from FSC Books or somewhere else.
Do they have syllabus of any sort?:?:?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have heard that Shaikh zayed is semi-governmet and has 50 seat for privatians and rest would be filled on open merit.
Is this true guys?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Technically, Shaikh Zayed is not even a semi governemt institute rahter its a public one. It comes under federal government. And no seat allocation is not like that. They have 100 seats among which 85 are one open merit and the rest are for federal employees and etc etc.

·
Registered
36 Posts
sheikh zayed's criteria is 10% matric, 40% fsc and 50% their NTS test according to their prospectus.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@Ghani... So u don't have to appear in their entry test? If so, I think you will easily make it up to the second merit list of Shaikh Zayed InshaAllah.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts