Medical Students Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yeah i saw the announcement on ead's website... are you applying? have you taken the subject tests yet?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi I am applying from Canada. I was wondering if you guys have taken the SAT subject tests. I was scheduled for August but the test was cancelled.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi I am applying from Canada. I was wondering if you guys have taken the SAT subject tests. I was scheduled for August but the test was cancelled.
Hi. I scheduled for August 29 too but my test got postponed to September 19, which is about 3 days from now. Where are you applying to? Also did you apply for IBCC equivalence yet?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Wow!! I wish you all the best!!

How's SAT prep going? I've been really buckling down this past week because my exam is this Saturday. :nailbiting:

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's going well! I think the admissions will be delayed this year due to Covid. Are you doing all three subjects at the same time? Good luck with the SAT!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
thats really great to hear... how've you been scoring on your practice tests?

the ptap announcement is out on ead's website and it says the application submission deadline is October 30th.

I am!! its kind of scary, actually its really scary... i'm not the best test-taker in the world so i really can't predict how good/bad i'll be able to perform...

thanks!! good luck to you too!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
PTAP has started their admissions.
Hi Gullala,

Please go check out my most recent thread called "HEC, PTAP, Foreigners apply to Pakistani medical schools". Its the newest thread in the Pakistan medical school section. It would be worthwhile for you to take a peak at it in my opinion.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i am in a whatsapp group for DIMC applicants. If you or anyone wants to be added, please send me ur contact. :)
Hi ,

Please check my most recent discussion in the Pakistan medical school section called "HEC, PTAP, Foreigners applying to Pakistan. Read this first"

21 - 30 of 30 Posts