Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heyy!! so admissions are around the corner these days...

so i wanted to start a thread for the international folks applying for the self finance scheme this year (i myself being one of them).

lets discuss desired colleges, SAT scores, IBCC equivalence, etc... we're planning to go through the process anyways...why not go through it together and help each other out?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i don't think it did yet... everything's getting delayed these days:unsure:

my school ends mid June so I'll immediately start on applying for equivalence then...

where are you from and where are you applying to?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi! My target is shifa on local seats but i still dont know which entrance tests they accept. Im an overseas btw.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey!!

my goal is to get into khyber on ptap and/or self finance.

i'm a dual national: american pakistani

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oof yeah sorry i was mistaken...i meant i intended to register for August 29 inshaallah. Yeah registrations didn't start yet...

·
Registered
13 Posts
heyy!! so admissions are around the corner these days...

so i wanted to start a thread for the international folks applying for the self finance scheme this year (i myself being one of them).

lets discuss desired colleges, SAT scores, IBCC equivalence, etc... we're planning to go through the process anyways...why not go through it together and help each other out?

i am in a whatsapp group for DIMC applicants. If you or anyone wants to be added, please send me ur contact. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts