Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As cynical as this may seem... I haddd to ask! umm how is the overalll security of the campus. I mean yesterday, here in the U.S, they had the shooting at Virginia Tech which killed 33 people, has that ever happened in Pakistan on a college campus???

·
Registered
36 Posts
As cynical as this may seem... I haddd to ask! umm how is the overalll security of the campus. I mean yesterday, here in the U.S, they had the shooting at Virginia Tech which killed 33 people, has that ever happened in Pakistan on a college campus???

well i dont know abt med colleges but my cousin told me abt urdu science college in karachi.its very dangerous.the best way to protect urself is that never be a part of any student union.as u r a foreigner,u must take safety precautions.sone of these are
1)never join any political party.
2)arrange private van of ur college to go.
3)never put ur mobile phone in a bag.never take it in ur hand if u r out.
4)if u wanna live in a hostel,never trust anyone at once.
5)never tell anybody where u put ur money.
6)as a part of security,i wanna tell u never b so frank with opp sex 'coz in pk and u.s there is a greaaat difference of mentality
7)dont tell everyone that u r a foreigner.

that's all!!!thanks...:happy:
good luck!!!

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Security varies from city to city and school to school. Islamabad is known for being one of the safest cities in Pakistan for both foreigners and the local population as well. In the past three years I haven't ever heard of any violence or shootings at schools in Islamabad.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nadia anwer-- thanks for the tips!

glad to hear that theres nothing of the sort in Islamabad cuz that's the only place I stay! #cool

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
excuse me? It's an appropriate question, not being a little kid. If anything u're the little kid for making retarded comments.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.