Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As cynical as this may seem... I haddd to ask! umm how is the overalll security of the campus. I mean yesterday, here in the U.S, they had the shooting at Virginia Tech which killed 33 people, has that ever happened in Pakistan on a college campus???

·
Registered
36 Posts
As cynical as this may seem... I haddd to ask! umm how is the overalll security of the campus. I mean yesterday, here in the U.S, they had the shooting at Virginia Tech which killed 33 people, has that ever happened in Pakistan on a college campus???

well i dont know abt med colleges but my cousin told me abt urdu science college in karachi.its very dangerous.the best way to protect urself is that never be a part of any student union.as u r a foreigner,u must take safety precautions.sone of these are
1)never join any political party.
2)arrange private van of ur college to go.
3)never put ur mobile phone in a bag.never take it in ur hand if u r out.
4)if u wanna live in a hostel,never trust anyone at once.
5)never tell anybody where u put ur money.
6)as a part of security,i wanna tell u never b so frank with opp sex 'coz in pk and u.s there is a greaaat difference of mentality
7)dont tell everyone that u r a foreigner.

that's all!!!thanks...:happy:
good luck!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nadia anwer-- thanks for the tips!

glad to hear that theres nothing of the sort in Islamabad cuz that's the only place I stay! #cool

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
excuse me? It's an appropriate question, not being a little kid. If anything u're the little kid for making retarded comments.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts