Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people,

So I am currently applying for the MBBS program in Pakistani medical colleges. I've also applied at DOW INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE, submitted the application form, admission fees and everything. Now they require SAT II scores in 3 subjects, so I decided to give the SAT II test, here in Karachi. The next test is on October 11th 2014 but the problem is that all the test centres for Karachi are FULL, no seats available. The Karachi test centres are available for the next test date, i.e. November 8th. But I am worried that DIMC might have reached the limit of students they can accept by then. So should I opt for choosing a different city as a centre and give the test in October or is it OK to wait and give it in the month of November in my own city?
I'll be very grateful if you help me out.
Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello people,

So I am currently applying for the MBBS program in Pakistani medical colleges. I've also applied at DOW INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE, submitted the application form, admission fees and everything. Now they require SAT II scores in 3 subjects, so I decided to give the SAT II test, here in Karachi. The next test is on October 11th 2014 but the problem is that all the test centres for Karachi are FULL, no seats available. The Karachi test centres are available for the next test date, i.e. November 8th. But I am worried that DIMC might have reached the limit of students they can accept by then. So should I opt for choosing a different city as a centre and give the test in October or is it OK to wait and give it in the month of November in my own city?
I'll be very grateful if you help me out.
Thanks.
There must be a deadline for the university...check that and keep in mind that you need at least 20 days until after the exam for your result, if you have time then go ahead and go for November otherwise give it in October...:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually It's first come first serve basis so there's no deadline. The classes start from December 30th so I guess maybe that leaves me with enough time to submit my scores if I give the exam in November. Thank you so much for your reply. Really appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts