Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i decided to make a welcome/intro thread for my saira!...yes i know her and see her almost everyday of the week, if we dont see each other in the physical form we speak atleast 2 times a day..yes if either of us were male we would b married already.. so can we get a welcome... i would intorduce her but i'll let her do the dirty work :D

so saira, hope u enjoy ur stay at medstudentz...the peeps here are the shiz (in the nicest way possible)..

:happy:
-sadia

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hellooo everyone! Im in sadie's bedroom and she's just shown me what she did!!! She's a total "lovely one" as they say in our language! Well we are peas in a pod- the only difference is shes a wanna be medic and and i wanna be a dentisto! We plan to go to the same uni InshaAllah, even if we end up in Prague, Multan or Birmingham inshaAllah!!! Okay enough about our secret love for each other have fun lovables!
Oh apparently im supposed to introduce myself... well Ive practically been through all the medical fields before decideing on dentistry so even you need any advice regard applying to pharmacy/ optometry/ medicine/ dentistry I'll be happy to help as much as I can. Thanks,
Siro (Sadie said thats my new name).

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it scares me at times 2...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aaww thank you u guys!! can this be our chill out thread from now onwards?!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No. Med school is not for chilling. Go study!
sorry dad...but im not in med school jus yet....so can we pulease chill?

*getsbacktowork*

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
why is everybody so antichill these days? :(

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Haha, relax, you can talk about anything in the lounge area -- feel free to post about whatever's on your mind.

Happy? #grin

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ahh thank u rehan bhai!..ok on my mind right now is why are my eyes hurting?

oh n siro

1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s2 3d10 4p6....n i swear on my hijaab it was from the top of my head :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sadie!!! Im so proud of you ! Seriously im not even being sarcastic, and im not being sarcastic when I say that it wasnt sarcastic but i secretly am! It took me a month to learn that. And u had serious distractions *Cheers with delight* !

My guess to why your eye hurts right now? Hmm u poke it by accident with your pipe?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nah its mascaralisation baby! i think we should make this our blog thread :D

1 - 20 of 161 Posts