Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the 3rd year of medicine in Greece
and I would like some information about getting a residency (specialty)
in a European country (other than Greece) in an English University, so that I now in advance what qualification I will be needing in order to enter there later.
I speak English, French and I'm learning Spanish but the language will not be a problem as I have enough time to learn a new one.
I just wish to do the residency in English.
Could you give me some links or some information about it?
Thank you!#laugh
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.