Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this may sound very "dweebified" but i have to ask...you know when you go to user control panel and you have a section in which it says "latest reputation" or something like that...erm what does it exactly mean..mine are commentless...

thanks!

Reactions: MastahRiz and Rehan

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Hey Sadia, good question :)

Basically when a user writes something you like or dislike you can give them positive or negative reputation points which are indicated by the little blue square under your name next to any post you write. When you get more and more positive reputation points for contributing to the forum from other users, you get more blue boxes next to your name and its just a way to show how 'experienced' or 'knowledgeable' you are on the forums.

Just for asking the same question probably a bunch of others are wondering about, I'm going to hook you up with some reputation points.

By the way, to add reputation, just click on the little blue square button near the bottom left of a user's post, next to the green/blue light indicating whether they are online or not. #grin

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why thank you :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
great minds think alike ^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts