Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any student who fails to clear the 1st Professional MBBS Part-1 examination in FOUR chances availed or un-availed after becoming eligible for the examination, shall cease to become eligible for further medical education in Pakistan.is that true?

I am ex student of mbbs I want you to asked u some questions regarding my mbbs career.is it possible to continue after 4 chances n u failed.
I want to continue by getting readmission any one knows about pmdc rules :(now a days I m really depressed plzz some one guide me :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any student who fails to clear the 1st Professional MBBS Part-1 examination in FOUR chances availed or un-availed after becoming eligible for the examination, shall cease to become eligible for further medical education in Pakistan.is that true?

I am ex student of mbbs I want you to asked u some questions regarding my mbbs career.is it possible to continue after 4 chances n u failed.
I want to continue by getting readmission any one knows about pmdc rules :(now a days I m really depressed plzz some one guide me There is good news in this regard that PMC has repealed this cruel rule of pmdc you can apply for readmission in the same university now it is up to concerned universities to decide the no of chances

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is good news in this regard that PMC has repealed this cruel rule of pmdc you can apply for readmission in the same university now it is up to concerned universities to decide the no of chances

·
Registered
3 Posts
Assalam u alaikum, sir ,i want readmission,plz help me in this regard,how do i contact u?
Assalam u alaikum, sir ,i want readmission,plz help me in this regard,how do i contact u?
Dear Don1911 send your contact no I'l contact you or send your details in my inbox of face book id Masood Rashid adv my sitting place is in session court Lahore

1 - 7 of 7 Posts