Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can some one pls tell me where i can get goljan 500 pages and audio. and should i do the questions in each subject after the first reading itself? which is the best book for practice questions? pls help

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Ramya,

I'm not exactly sure where you can buy the book there, but I would recommend doing the practice questions in each subject after the first reading, unless you feel you don't have a solid grasp on the concepts. You may want to just look at the questions, and see whether or not you have to guess more often than just know the answer. If you feel like you have to guess quite a bit, then don't even bother looking at the answers yet, and give the subject another read.

Kaplan books or Princeton Review books are good for practice questions, and there are other series as well that are available I think, such as Board Review Series (BRS).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

thanks riz, i need your help to find kaplan dvd s and they are not availble in india can u pls let me know where i can get a pirated one cos i cant afford the actual course. this will really be of great help thanks

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Med Studentz does not allow any discussion regarding pirated/illegal material to take place on the forum. Thank You.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts