Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's much better that it's open merit , I saw the first page of the merit list for CMH Lahore and seems to be dominated by foreign applicants. Before there were just a number of foreign seats.

·
Registered
31 Posts
In best circumstances of course no one would decline AKU, however when I saw the fee coming around 220 k for total five years, it's almost 2 x other private colleges. And considering I have a younger sibling it's a bit of a stretch for my family, I am hoping for the best tho , what else to do. Inshallah Allah will find a way as provided so far.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Don't worry bro. you are going to make it. Three selected students on ptap list have also been accepted into KMU via overseas Pakistani seats. So most likely they are going to give up ptap seat as overseas seat cost less. you can go to below link to see the names of selected overseas students.
The fees through PTAP is the same as local open merit fees, idk how much Overseas is tho in kmu but I'm pretty sure no one would leave their seat.

·
Registered
31 Posts
No, I don't quite agree with you. It cost RS 60000 via PTAP and RS 40000 via overseas. I cant recall the website if looked up on But there is slightly difference in fee. I'm not saying anyone is leaving any seats but obviously if someone has been accepted via PTAP and overseas they have to removed and replaced by the students in the waiting list in one of the merit list.
Hiw is Overseas fees so low , isn't fees for Overseas in dollars or is this the opf three seats one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts