Medical Students Forums banner
81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
can a local candidate apply for foreign seat?And if yes then what would be procedure and would its form different and what about its fee.my aggregate is 58% .in which medical clge i can get admission.

·
Registered
34 Posts
if we want to get admission in mbbs or bds at the same time in one clge then do we have to fill two separate forms or just one form would be enough?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got 75.9% aggrigate, plz guide me about bahria university of medicine and dentistry karachi. I am from Multan.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Aoa Umer I asked sharif for BDS.THey said last year closing merit was 62% and mine is 58.2 right nw.They told me to apply there are chances.so should I apply there and is there any chance that i can apply on overseas and would o get admission there if i apply on overseas.what u suggest

- - - Updated - - -

i also went to UOl.They said eligibility criteria is at least 60% marks in fsc and must appeared in mcat and 12.5% of their tst.I fulfill 1st two requirements bt their tst includes maths as well so it would be tough so should i apply and what standard does this uni own regarding MBBS and BDS.If i get their then should i join this uni.They said u have gud marks according to their criteria ...........................confused:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

- - - Updated - - -

plz umer guide me

·
Registered
930 Posts
Aoa Umer I asked sharif for BDS.THey said last year closing merit was 62% and mine is 58.2 right nw.They told me to apply there are chances.so should I apply there and is there any chance that i can apply on overseas and would o get admission there if i apply on overseas.what u suggest

- - - Updated - - -

i also went to UOl.They said eligibility criteria is at least 60% marks in fsc and must appeared in mcat and 12.5% of their tst.I fulfill 1st two requirements bt their tst includes maths as well so it would be tough so should i apply and what standard does this uni own regarding MBBS and BDS.If i get their then should i join this uni.They said u have gud marks according to their criteria ...........................confused:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

- - - Updated - - -

plz umer guide me
Apply to both, and than decide, Sharif gives UHS degree while UoL has their own degree.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i am two year repeater failed to get good marks in mcat this time i got 64 % of total aggregate any chances of mbbs in any private medical colleges in Lahore ? although last year i was selected by Avicenna having 60% without any donations ! Tell me about donations and bds merit in different medical calleges.
Alevel student o?

·
Registered
105 Posts
You should also apply in Akhtar saeed , Central park and rasid latif... In these colleges ur chances are high...

- - - Updated - - -

Last year there were token system in FMH... Token of 2 lakh or more not sure ..but there were token system in FMH..
krrish my aggregate is 73.6% ..what are my chances in BDS in LMDC CMH FMH and also in rashid latif ? please help

81 - 100 of 110 Posts