Medical Students Forums banner
61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
For private collages do you still have to apply through HEC or PTAP or can you apply directly to the collage. In terms of Shalamar, Shifa and CMH. feel free to suggest other good schools. Reading all the threads about which is better gets pretty confusing.

Thanks

·
Registered
818 Posts
For private collages do you still have to apply through HEC or PTAP or can you apply directly to the collage. In terms of Shalamar, Shifa and CMH. feel free to suggest other good schools. Reading all the threads about which is better gets pretty confusing.

Thanks
For private colleges, you need to apply DIRECTLY to the college with you IBCC equivalence and SATs. You don't need to apply through HEC or PTAP.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ty so mch bs aik or baat bta dein plz k 10 10 10 tow teenu science sbjct hugye tow baki 30 mrks kis cheez k ha?
15 from english , 15 from aptitude

- - - Updated - - -

so my aggregate is 73 % now..where should i apply in BDS ?
Good chances in LMDC and FMH

- - - Updated - - -

Asalamu alaikum ! I would like to know that my aggregate is 80.9% is there any chance in fmh,shalamar and lamdc ? Please guide me
Have chances in LMDC and FMH.. but not 100%... Hard chance for Shalamar

·
Registered
94 Posts
77.8.....MBBS chances???:(:red::cry:.....I want to cry cry cry.......

- - - Updated - - -

Hey my aggregate is 77.8....where should I think of???and tell k Fmh aur lmdc aur cmh test ....how are they like???/

61 - 80 of 110 Posts