Medical Students Forums banner

prague vs hungary?

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Sulyman 
#1 ·
hey guys, as a prospective dental student, which would you say is better out of prague and hungary, i mean im talking about socially as well as educationally, i mean ive heard prague is wicked for nights out, people etc, is this true, and what baout hungary??
many thanks peeps

#2 ·
Hi!
I am replying for people who have a similar question.....

I am doing dentistry in Austria ( Vienna ). And many students who don't pass the exams in Vienna medical Uni. they just go to Hungary ( Budapest ). There they pay a lot of money but the success is guaranteed! That is why I think the Budapest University is not that good because every one becomes a dentist there. ( it is like buying a degree)

regards

#5 ·
Well, I study medicine in Hungary and I'd say it is not a push over by any means, at least in my school, University Of Szeged. It's easily the best med sch in hungary, you should try it. Night life on the other hand is moderate, you can have a good time without being distracted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.