Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I was just reading some recent posts and I noticed that some of us are being mean to other members. The moderators do their best to keep the peace. But they shouldn't have to. We are all future doctors here, and we should all grow up. This message isn't out to all you guys, but to the people posting their view thats completely irrelevant to help anyone. So please lets all just go by this rule
" If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it"

We are all here to help each other out, not put each other down.

Medstudentz.com ROCKS!:happy:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi everyone! I was just reading some recent posts and I noticed that some of us are being mean to other members. The moderators do their best to keep the peace. But they shouldn't have to. We are all future doctors here, and we should all grow up. This message isn't out to all you guys, but to the people posting their view thats completely irrelevant to help anyone. So please lets all just go by this rule
" If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it"

We are all here to help each other out, not put each other down.

Medstudentz.com ROCKS!:happy:

Spoken like a true Future Doctor!I hope certain individuals read this and take a hint!#yes

·
Registered
178 Posts
I totally agree. Everyone should make nice - you cant love everyone but theres no point in making things awkward for others by being mean. Very mature for bringing it up Wasan.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Keep it to yourself buddy. We all know the mentality of you, Bandaar. No need to share your comments anymore.

All of the following post are by Bandaar, not one of these comments depict what we at Medstudentz.com
None of us need to see anymore of this:
" kiss my black ass"
"
i think bhains ki dum ....u are a retard how are you going to ask that question ...how do i put a pic next to my name ....Retard!"
"
yo mastariz chill out ....he is probably new to this thing ....that's why people end up leaving ....you need to take a chill pill..."
"
yeah and stop being a lil kid!"
"
is the yas guy slow o something..."
"
lol you think that post was good not at all.... that idiot didn't even understand what the other person was talking about"
"
lol...wasan blach...hahah is one horney fellow!"

·
Registered
349 Posts
that cheeky lil monkey should be banned

·
Registered
347 Posts
You guys in here are not helping other#sad medstudentz forum is not helpful forum#angry
Sorry to hear this. The question you posted are just repeated questions you have to go back and check for answers. The answers are in SAT thread. We all are not experts in her we all are trying to help each other out. The questions we don?t answer because we also don?t know the information about it we don?t want to give wrong information that?s all. Well hope we will solve this issue. If you found any information about your questions please feel free to post it because maybe there are other students who are looking for same info make this forum help full because it?s our forum. Good luck Allah may help you:happy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts