Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NUST has declared the results.those,whose relatives are in military or army,got admission.while others who r common just like us did get.even one of my intelligent friends got 1014 merit position,which is,i think, impossible 4 her!!!so a question makes me think,hamara kya hoga???#shocked

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have a friend who passed the Nust entry test, and got in without any hookups or army affiliations. Its not impossible, its just tough.

By the way Nadia, why are you stressin? You are a foreigner, you are exept have from the enterance tests for govt institutions, and some private. Unless you are going to try to get in on local seat. Then you will be facing some harsh competition.

·
Registered
1 Posts
whoa... NUST already had thier admissions n everything? I was planning on applying to amc. i know the foreign students have a late deadline, but i wanted to apply as a national student. do you guys think they would still accept my application? cuz last time i checked their website, under "dates to remember" they wanted our SAT II results by july 30th, so why did the admission procedure take place already?

·
Registered
21 Posts
whoa... NUST already had thier admissions n everything? I was planning on applying to amc. i know the foreign students have a late deadline,
what do u mean by foriegn students? those who have equivalence certificate or those who have attended federal board islamabad as overseas

·
Registered
418 Posts
foreign seat means tht u have a foreign passport. my merit in the nust entry test was 13619.....woohoo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts