Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
call me boring but photography is one of my hobbies.....there is no better way of catching a moment than a good photo... as said by many..

" I think a photography class should be a requirement in all educational programs because it makes you see the world rather than just look at it."

"A photograph is usually looked at - seldom looked into."

A. Adams

so lets exchange our random photos :D

random street in pindi (taken from my phone camera)

random kid in pak (phone camera)

depression

icey cold cola

:happy:

-sadia

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
You can either upload to a free upload service like ImageShack.us and then link to the image in your post or you can click on "Manage Attachments" when posting and upload the files to our server.

We'd recommend you upload to a free service instead of our servers though if you can help it since having them hosted elsewhere will help us reduce our monthly bandwidth costs.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
178 Posts
As I still dont know how to do it...

Imagenary pictures of *The Pyramids of Giza* taken last month by me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
here's a video I made my first year of college in cincinnati. It's the last of my photography compilations sadia! so I hope you enjoy it!!! It's me (curly hair) with my friend anum--I took most of the pictures minus the ones of me which she took--
so let me know what you think!
(audio lali puna : come on home, album scary world theory)

YouTube - Shbeena's Photography Compilations

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
omg sh425 u look freakingly like my sister!!!in a good way of course! im jsu shcoked at how similar you look! n ur work was the shiz im gonna do sumthin like that :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
darn we cant edit our posts!..moderators sadia is not double posting intentionally, shabeena im seriously a fan of your work! ur compilation is deep!u should publish it..it'd go good as an advertisement for levis or something along those lines...

·
Registered
54 Posts
thank you! yeah I was really hardcore into photography but I haven't done any recent work. I think that in the near future I might pick it up again as a side hobby--did u notice the last picture of the video is my avatar hahaha

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea its wicked..u got some talent gal!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i took this 2day....

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sadie cried because I overlooked this amazing thread. Its aweeeeeeeeesomeeee! All Sadie's pictures are the best because she lets me take her camera on holidays with me- therefore I am an ardent supporter. Super-trooper.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Photos From Junnat

Well I am not really a photographer, but i enjoy taking pictures here and there...it's fun, good way to save your memories and moments and looking at something in a different perspective and just enjoying clicking!
Here's a collection of my photos on Flickr: Photos from Junnat#grin

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey junnat ur works excellent..especially the blue flower photo..looks very really professional.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts