Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
salam i had a really quick question...how many passport photos do you send with your application form...on the foriegn application from the HEC website it doesnt say any BUT on the application i got from the canadian embassy it said 8..so does anyone know cause walmart charges $50 for 8 and im brown

·
Registered
539 Posts
Man. I think you need like 20... 4 with each application form. But on a sidenote, they dont require those OFFICIAL PASSPORT photographs that walmart/walgreen does with the special background, angle etc. They just want passport SIZE photographs with a similar profile. So just take some with your digital camera with a bedsheet behind you, resize on your computer and make a sheet have it printed out as a regular 4x6, print and cut. Or you can just use regular school pictures dude

·
Registered
83 Posts
Get it done anywhere where it's cheap all IBCC require is 4x6 size with a plain background and that's it.

Well this is what i did and it worked for me, so maybe it will work for you too...I sent only 2 photos and i got them made at Eckerd for $15 dollars. Not that bad. I did not attach them with the application or anything I just put them in an envelope it came with. That's it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The HEC guy told me one picture per application pasted were ok for now. You can get 12 passport size pictures in Islamabad for 155 rupeees (heavily photoshopped too, they love removing all your acne marks watever and making your skin 5 tones lighter on the computer before making a negative) hah

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The HEC guy told me one picture per application pasted were ok for now. You can get 12 passport size pictures in Islamabad for 155 rupeees (heavily photoshopped too, they love removing all your acne marks watever and making your skin 5 tones lighter on the computer before making a negative) hah
well i suppose i could spend 1500 canadian dollars to fly there just for HEC application photos hahah...getting photoshopped is just too damn cool..canadians dont do that for passport photos

·
Registered
415 Posts
I applied during the summer of this year, I remember getting about 24 or so passport-sized pictures, and I had like one extra left over. That's after filling out applications for the IBCC, Technical Assistance through the EAD, and Self-Finance through the HEC. If you're planning on going through the same procedure, I'd recommend about 30 (maybe just a few less, but 30's safe, you never know when they my want more pictures of you!). You might have a few extras left over, but better safe than sorry, right?

·
Registered
418 Posts
if u do it from america make sure u know how many u need......if u do it in pak the guy is gona mess up so many times that ull have abt a hundred pics of urself in difrent sizes and ab 10 pics of some other guy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts