Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I basically did my O levels from KSA( Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and I got 3A* s and 4As. I am planning to give Pak studies and Islamiat each in As or in in A2 or even after I'm done with both. but currently the problem is that my parents have given me admission in an FSc based school in Multan. I am already very late and chances of me getting 85 + are very low. I'm trying to convince my parents to shift me to A levels as I am familiar with the system and wouldn't have a lot of problem adjusting. The problem is if I do A levels I can't go on merit(in government colleges)and if I want admission in CMH that would not be very easy either as their admission is also based on merit. The second thing. I need to know is if there are separate entrance exams for A level students (MCAT). I need some advice as fast as possible as A levels has also been started and if I don't make a decision soon I wouldn't be able to do either and become double minded .

Please help:cry:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.